Hantek DSO1202B

used

rotating

I actually never asked your "opinion" based on photos. I asked for people who *know* something about it. You just can't resist giving your opinion no matter how baseless it is.

--

Rick
Reply to

Pot, meet Kettle!

You really do have some sort of emotional issue about all this don't you?

--

Rick
Reply to

I talk about electronics and you talk about me. Which of those is "emotional"?

Gonna buy that scope-purse thing? Let us know how it works.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

[snip]

"Baseless"? "Useless" is a better descriptor. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

What do you have to say about oscilloscopes? What kinds of scopes do you have?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

I have a picoscope. Only a flat box with 4 bncs. The sw is good, even has fft. Real handy for travel as it packs easy

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

Real handy for travel as it packs easy

Thanks. Picoscope comes highly recommended. I just don't want to pay $2k for something I'll drag out twice a year or so.

We'll see, I don't have to buy anything right away. It's hard to make a decision without knowing anything about the UI.

--

Rick
Reply to