Guess what I found

The HP Prime does RPN. About $150 at Fry's.

I actually like this calculator. But - my point here is simply to correct your statement that nobody makes RPN's anymore.

Reply to
mpm

How clever... As usual, a wishfully scathing but weak retort since
you have nothing better to offer, and want the last word to echo in
the minds of the witless.
Reply to
John Fields

Just stating the facts, ma'am.

"Feet to the fire?" You simply prove that I've been right about you all along. You are an old hag.

No, you're just a slimy asshole and I'm treating you as an asshole should be treated.

Algorithms? WTF are you talking about.

It was said some time back. If you had half a brain you wouldn't be asking such stupid questions. ...or following people around looking for a fight.

Reply to
krw

Can it calculate 5/9 in hex?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Too complicated for me, but I found an online calculator to do it. 5/9 in hex is 0.8e38e38e38e39

Bill Bowden

Many of these old fav HP calculators have workable emulator versions that run on Android smartphones, complete with chiclet-key visual appearance, etc.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

WDNNS visual appearance.

I recently bought a Blackberry Classic, so you know I'm attached to real keyboards. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yeah, TTCALC does that to 1000 bits. I was wondering if that HP16 does fractional hex.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Here's an interesting problem You have an equation of 1/2_?_1/8_?_1/2 = 1/2 . What operators do you use where the question marks are to arrive at 1/2 using +, -, X, or divide? example is 1/2 + 1/8 + 1/2 = 1/2 which is incorrect.

Bill Bowden

No.

Reply to
krw

--
Finally, something non-vitriolic _and_ correct.
Reply to

But nothing more than a snide, vitriolic, incorrect comment from you, old hag.

Reply to
krw

Why don't you guys kiss and make up? You would both feel better. Maybe.

Reply to
John S

Why should I listen to you? You're no different than Fields.

Reply to
krw

--
Ah, then... the HP16C _does_ do fractional hex?
Reply to

You posted the HP16 pic, so presumably you have one.

Does it do fractional math in hex?

What is 1/7 in hex?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

KRW doesn't like to kiss and make up, he likes to take it up the ass
and prolong the argument for as long as possible.

He and I used to be buddies, and back then he had a great interest
in skydiving, so he went to all the classes and bought all the
equipment and signed up for his first jump one weekend.

I saw him at work the next Monday, and asked: "How'd it go?"

"Well," he said, "a bunch of us took off, and when we got to
altitude they all lined up and jumped, one at a time. I was the last
to jump, but I froze up at the hatch and couldn't do it.

The instructor was right behind me and he said: "If you don't jump
I'm going to fuck you in the ass right here."

Shocked, I asked: "Did you jump?"

"A little, right at first", he replied.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Not inherently.
Reply to

0.2492,4924,9249,2492,4924,9249...

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Fields likes to stalk people and talk dirty. That's all he is, with the exception of a 555 circuit or two.

You're such a liar. We were *never* buddies. You were always a loser.

That joke is about as dumb and as old as you are, old hag.

Reply to
krw