Global Warming- Makes Mainstream

Go kiss the ass of an Islamic terrorist and see what peace it gets you.

...Jim Thompson

Gawd, Is *that* what supports your opinion round your place??

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Jensen"

the

actual

Govt

retaliation

West"

Utter Rubbish - there has not been a decent crusade on the Arabs since

1270 A.D.

Besides, the Arab world is much better at inflicting on itself - which is perhaps why their fingers are always pointing in every direction every time they fail.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Which fountain do you think will run out first - the supply of islamic terrorists or the supply of USD?

-or- You do get peace from the mosquitos by swatting each and every one of them - you drain the swamp!!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

There's a difference between "Not killing people" vs. "Kissing ass".

--
Flap!
The Pig Bladder from Uranus, still waiting for that

Not to a terrorist.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If you choose to believe that the human mind is merely a random rearrangement of some primordial fungus or whatever, so be it. I only ask that you would allow others the lattitude to not hold such incredible beliefs. I simply cannot muster enough faith in such beliefs.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I said I am all natural. The elaboration is all your own.

Are you granting me the power to limit what you believe?

I don't think so.

You will believe what you believe. Someone once said the only thing you can make someone else do is die, and I am not threatening that, or anything else. Do you see someone disagreeing with your beliefs as a threat to them?

If you are going to present your beliefs, I might ask you to defend them. You don't have to, just because I ask, but I might ask, anyway.

Reply to
jpopelish

Oops, Sorry. My mistake. It just seemed that you were reinforcing the statement that "...the planet made us both." It would also seem that a belief in evolution must naturally follow from a belief in naturallism. Again, sorry.

And that changes from time to time depending on my understanding of the facts.

No, my mistake yet again. You are correct. It makes little difference, at least to me, what you or anyone else thinks. It's just that when something is stated often enough, be it true or false, it tends to become accepted as the truth.

I probably shouldn't have, but just responded to someone else previously presenting their beliefs. This really isn't the forum for that sort of thing.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

That wonderful word "random". No, the human mind is an ORDERED rearrangement of some primordial (metaphorical) fungus. I think everyone except the young-earth creationists agrees on that. The argument is about how the order came about. IDists think that "an intelligence" rearranged it, Darwinists think that evolution rearranged it by natural selection, the order appearing as a natural consequence of that process. Neither theory says it is random.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke