Girls

The highest visibility color is supposed to be the sickly yellow-green you see on some cars and lotsa fire trucks. There's a reason it's on the fire trucks and some people are colorblind. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Statistics suggest that prevents accidents too.

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to

so

ider

offer:

ht my eye

at

in Europe it is required by law

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Last time I was in Moscow, which was a while ago, it was illegal to drive in the city at night with headlights on!

lunatic fringe electronics

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 05:37:18 -0500 amdx wrote in Message id: :

I know that. I guess I should have used a ;)

Reply to
JW