Gardners transformer data wanted

Does anyone have the specification for a Gardners transformer type MU7534 ?

I have acquired several of these and their performance, measured on the test bench, appears to be unbelievably bad. I am sure I must be testing them wrongly or trying to make them do something they weren't designed to do..

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

"Adrian Tuddenham"

** You didn't look very hard on Google - did you ??

Enlarge the catalogue page image on the bottom left.

Its a valve era mic input tranny.

What an INSANE price !

Reply to
Phil Allison