clock for ADC(0809)

I have a project which needs an ADC.I am using the IC 0809.I want to design a clock generator for it .So I am looking for some one for its circuit diagram and how to design it.

Reply to
Mitian

Frequency? Accuracy?
Reply to
John Fields

Typically you'd just divide down the micro's clock to get something in the right range (640kHz or something like that). You need to specify what clocks you have available and what you need for a clock frequency.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany