Freeware Flex Circuit Design CAD?

Are there any freeware CAD programs for designing flex connections between PCB's and off-board circuit components? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

Why do you need special CAD for designing flex circuits? Now, the only flex board I did was back when George H. W. Bush was president and I used Calay on a PDP11 so I might be out of touch, but it was just a bunch of rules I had to follow from the manufacturer on part placement and bend radii. Talk to the people who will manufacturer the flex board and find out what they suggest.

Reply to
Wanderer