FR4 time*temperature discoloration

I wasn't suggesting that the OP use the standard to calculate MTBF, but rather to get an idea of the impact of raised temperature on reliability.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

I've seen that happen, too, particularly when the board-killing fault arises because something is depending on too-tight tolerances.

I wasn't suggesting that be done. Mostly, I was suggesting that you could use the thing as a resource to be reverse-engineered for figuring out what temperature targets you wanted to aim for in selecting appropriate components & whatnot.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com