FPGA

Hi,

Does anyone knows why FPGA is said to have problem with low level programming module?

Thank you.

Reply to
awa

Stop drinking alcohol.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

What do you mean? I found this in a scholar paper.

Reply to
awa

Okay. Stop smoking crack, then.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Sure.

You're welcome.

--
  Keith
Reply to

It's my opinion that his hovercraft is full of eels.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

to bob n keith.. you might want to check here

stop thiking you know lots when you don't..

Reply to
Adam

The original post was:

"Does anyone knows why FPGA is said to have problem with low level programming module?"

What in the HELL does that mean? Add some words. Give us a clue. Throw us a fricking bone.

I've worked with FPGAs and processors for many years -- from the Xilinx 2018 FPGA and the Z80 CPU to Virtex-5 FPGAs and Turion CPUs. I have no idea what that question means. I don't think anyone else does, either.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Adam