For those that believe in the black Messiah

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

Too late. It's a done deal :-(

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Today will forever go down in history as the second Black Tuesday.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... | | On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 22:19:07 -0500, Jamie | wrote: | | >

| | Too late. It's a done deal :-( |

Yes, sad moment.

Martin Riddle

It was a done deal a long time ago. The press made sure of that. After a couple of years of Obamanomics, and I firmly believe another terrorist attack, 2010 will be a repeat of 1994. We are also seeing a destruction of the former democratic party into such a left wing liberal organization that many of the moderate dems will have no place to call home.

Obama's first state of the union will be a real interesting watch. Wonder how many promises will conveniently get left out of the plan, much like the sentences and ideas that have disappeared from speech transcripts.

The march of the lemmings begins....

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX

Reminds me of the last words of Bubba:

"Hey, y'all, watch this...

*crash*

Oh, shit!!!"

Right now we're at the 'crash' point.

Reply to
PeterD

The "test" has already begun...

...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

that's no surprise. Russia was going to do that regardless of who got into office.(missile site is Kallinn oblast,BTW.)

Obama is already on record as opposing ballistic missile defense,so he would not have gone ahead with the Euro-defense sites. Of course,if he shuts down BMD now,he'll look weak,and just encourage more pressure. ;-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

But, mainly, the Republicans didn't deserve to win.

Republicans once offered a) a philosophy of limited government / limited taxes and spending, and b) a bunch of prudish moral precepts.

Sad to say, but they've tossed a) to the winds the last eight years, presiding over the biggest increase in government ever, and the people just aren't very interested in b). Sorry.

Maybe this lickin' 'll kick the Republicans back to basics, and into re-thinking their raison d'être.

And too bad for the country that there weren't any credible alternatives. The Democrats' plan is awful.

To the extent that Obama inspires people to dream, however--to uplift themselves--that's a good thing. (Just, PLEASE, not at other peoples' expense--life is not a zero-sum game!)

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

He *IS* weak. He *wants* to be weak. Putin is going to have fun, though the Poles aren't going to enjoy it much.

--
Keith
Reply to

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

Putin,Red China,N.Korea,Iran,other Islamic terrorists,South American communists.....are all going to have fun.

Georgia,Ukraine,and Israel are screwed. (along with the US)

(Hmm;I wonder if Obama will pull the US out of S.Korea?)

I would not be surprised to see Russia install missiles in Venezuela and Cuba,or threats to do so.

Russia is putting a naval base in Venezuela.

(what interests do they have in that area??? hint;control of oil supplies)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Those nearby as well as those at the top and bottom of the globe. :-]

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

I wonder if I can go get free dental care right away, or do I have to wait until after the coronation?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:43:55 +0000, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote: [snip]

You work for a living, that disqualifies you.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX