Flex at extended T's

Flex at extended Temperatures (say 77 to ~400 K.)

I've been wanting to make a temperature sensor that is a little SMD transistor on pcb. I was thinking thin G10. But putting it on a piece of flex might be better. With G10 I was picturing soldering one lead to the pcb, with two little flying leads for the other terminals. So that thermal expansion/contraction wouldn't break the joint. With flex can I just solder it all? That would be nice!

I'll have to contact Allflexinc? (the first hit on google for "Flex circuit board") or is there some place better?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Maybe minco:

They do heaters & temp sensors using flex.

Reply to
Dennis