(2/3 OT) How classy are the unions?

----quote---- Dear Concerned American,

Ever since the Supreme Court's infamous 1973 Enmons decision, union bosses have been granted immunity from prosecution for acts of violence and vandalism they orchestrate in the so-called "pursuit of legitimate union objectives."

This outrageous loophole in federal law has effectively tied the hands of federal law enforcement officers and has permitted union bosses and their handpicked "enforcers" to achieve their union goals -- by any means necessary.

But which Republican candidates for President will fight to free workers from the threat of union violence?

That's why I hope you'll take a few moments to complete our Presidential Survey Questionnaire. It will only take a few moments and results of the survey will be reported to other candidates and the media.

So please, fill out your Presidential Survey Questionnaire and then make a generous contribution to help your National Right to Work Committee raise $150,000 by September 22nd so we can run TV ads in key states like Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina to put every Republican candidate on the record as willing to fight back against union violence.

Sincerely, Mark Mix President, Right to Work Committee

---- end quote ----

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise