Flashlight explodes in Colorado man's mouth

It should take at least a year for a LiIon to self-discharge. Is there an electronic switch on the thing? Other leakage path?

Reply to
krw

It has a 3 year warranty - but the store only has most things on a "weekly offers" basis, I want another lamp not a refund.

Eventually the warranty will expire before I catch them when they've got some - then I can open it up and figure out what's going on.

Reply to
Ian Field