Filter Design

hello guys, if i am given a S-plane chart showing poles and zeros, is it possible to, just by looking at the positions of the poles and zeros, comment on the flatness of the passband and stopband.

Thank you, dhruvit

Reply to
dhruveenews

Sno-o-o-o-ort!

...Jim Thompson

I read in sci.electronics.design that " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote (in ) about 'Filter Design', on Fri, 2 Sep 2005:

Yes, if you have 20 years experience.

John Woodgate

I got to my hotel Tuesday night about 11. Awoke to intestinal discomfort. Stayed that way all week, still have some remnants today (Saturday). So I didn't get to any culinary delights :-(

But another client in COS is harping for me to come up this next week... I wish I could get them all coordinated ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

So, what did you order at the Edelweiss? Sauerbraten? Or Badische Platte?

Regards, Joerg

Joerg