ool pump

100

l after

om the

=A0Sorry,

th 5

have

ng

Small Claims is no fun. You can't do pre-trial and/or jury. I am still looking up the Federal, but should be similar to State Superior Court. Last i remember, it's $175 initial and $60 per motion. How much would it cost in Defend Council's billing hours?

It's really pro bono. Plantiff moves the court to force Defendant to disclose: Two years 400 hours or 100 cycles warranty, whichever comes first. The machine is programmed to self-destruct after warranty.

Reply to
linnix

y to serve in a

0 hours

pool pump

s, 100

ail after

from the

=A0Sorry,

00

with 5

car

I have

ho

hing

BTW, Aaron just on CNBC:

My residential penetration is less than 2.5%, but the (profit) margin is highest (than in other business). (We just need more dummys and suckers)

Reply to
linnix

Dennis expounded in news:-b-dnYmMjbL3qzfTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au:

When it comes to BBQs, I can understand the need to replace it from time to time. I never spend big bux on one because I plan on replacing it every few years anyway. So I don't need no honkin' Binford-5000 deluxo-bbq to start with.

Who wants a fixed dirty old and rusting BBQ? Usually you end up having to spend $50 on a replacement carbourator for it in the spring (bugs like to get in it over winter). But when you can get a new one for $50 more (or less)?

My wife once bought a toaster when the cashier asked if she wanted a protection plan for it. She said something to the effect "Are you kidding me?!?! Why would I want the crummy old one fixed? I'd rather get a new [clean] one!"

I'm inclined to keep things more than my wife does. But if it smacks of needing cleaning or has "somebody else's germs on it" (used), then I've come to know where that is headed. $$

Warren

Reply to
Warren

Nico Coesel expounded in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.kpn.nl:

..

My wife bought me a golf shirt on sale shortly after I got my gieger counter from eBay (a couple of years ago). For kicks I measured it and found that it registered on avg a bit higher than the background levels around our place.

Many washes later, it has returned to background levels.

The level was not high enough to worry about, but was one of those things that make you go hmmmm... I think the shirt was made in Korea.

Warren

Reply to
Warren

and

into

I guess that depends on whether you like getting a recovery more that stuffing it up the stuffed pig management of an out of state company. Your Choice of course.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

e:

ity to serve in a

10 hours

he pool pump

urs, 100

fail after

t from the

. =A0Sorry,

6000

n with 5

a car

=A0I have

ted

the

who

othing

nd

0

into

Can he penetrate the top 1%? And how,may I ask ?

Reply to
arthrnyork

ote:

ility to serve in a

he 10 hours

the pool pump

hours, 100

to fail after

it from the

AZ. =A0Sorry,

16000

ven with 5

d a car

=A0I have

nited

t the

e, who

nothing

and

10

ot

r into

ow

Auto self destruct at will, ignore warranty obligations. Their market share is heading in that direction.

Reply to
linnix

Bob F expounded in news:j8s8ka$ue6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

All kinds of nasty things happen to a bbq carbourator over a cdn winter. Believe me, if only it were that simple...

For toasters, I'm with her on this one. Do you think that protection plan will make your toaster last longer?

Either you have a "optimum wife" or you're single. ;-)

Warren

Reply to
Warren