fastest opamps?

TI seems to be making the fastest opamps in the world,

5-volt, 18 GHz gbw:

15 volt, check the slew rate:

32 volt:

THS3061/62 initially look interesting, but are broken.

Back to cleaning the garage.

John

Page 14 of the datasheet shows fixed internal resistor values. I suppose you could get TI to make some resistor values just for you with enough $. Nice find though, I'll show it to the group on Monday as if I sweated all weekend looking for it. LOL

Reply to
alexeisenhut

They make an x5 version, too. At those speeds, an external feedback network probably couldn't work.

The better deal for gbw is InGaAs darlington mmics, with gains of 10 or more, 6 GHz bw, for under a buck. But their dc bias situation is ugly.

John

I've used the THS4021 in a design lately, much faster (1.6GHz GBW). Needed a high supply voltage there.

Did the missus make you do that?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

TI has a dielectric-isolated process that gives fast, high-voltage amps. But we need slew rate, so are stuck using the current-mode parts. Some of these opamps are faster than EclipsLite ecl gates.

Well, umm, yes. I couldn't let her do it alone. She might have tossed something important!

John

That's exactly how I lost my trusty old AM radio that used to be excellent for an EMI hunt. Made the mistake to leave it in the garage for a day and when I came home the garage had been "cleaned" :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

My wife and I have an agreement; I don't throw her junk out and she doesn't throw out any of my very fine, maybe useful someday, junque. Mike

Reply to
amdx