Fast rise time?

James,

I have some IMS 150 Meg 0805's in stock if ever you need some.

John

Noted, most generous, and thanks, but I'm set -- I've cobbled together a couple 22M for present purposes.

Part of the appeal of Farnell's $0.20 surface mount units is the prospect of making inexpensive gadgets (inexpensive a la Joerg, e.g.), gadgets which would be impractical with multi-buck resistors.

Best Regards, James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Perhaps a comparator: Analog ADCMP572 / 573 / 580 / 581 / 582 ???

Next you need to design the sampler for the receiver. That'd work really nicely as a 0.18u CMOS ASIC... I wonder if some one makes them.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones