Fast Open-Drain Comparator?

Nice part, low power. I have a use for it already.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Don't get too excited, a lot of funny business with their spec sheet, espec ially where they test Tpd with 20K-ohm and 25pf load and list fall times an d Tpd,HL only. Of course, that load gets you a 1.1us 10-90% rise time, kiss your "LOW POWER" good bye if you need symmetrically fast performance on th e Tpd- I know that's highly unusual .

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I really don't need it to be very fast, but the super low power and hysteresis are great.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links