Fascinating Situation This Afternoon Right Here in River City....

Fascinating Situation This Afternoon Right Here in River City....

The Democrat Congress critter's signs are being "added to" with additional signs saying "Pelosi Lap Dog" and "Union Thug".

Due to a nasty incident previous election cycle where a competitor got video-taped destroying an opponent's signs, we have a FELONY law in place to prevent that.

So the Democrat lackies are moving _his_ signs, but perps are moving their additions just as fast.

Going to be fun to watch ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Yawn, okay, let's have it.

It must be the hot sun.

If you're gonna take political swipes, at least make the setup comprehensible.

Nap time, Jim?

Reply to
Joe

"With a capital "T", and that rhymes with "P", and that stands for "Pelosi" ;-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Yes, time to vote Kang or Kodos. Any other vote wasted.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

...and the relevance to electronic design is what, Mr. Fascist?

Reply to
Werner

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

Possibly, but Kang to restrain Kudos is a very, very good thing. Gridlock rocks--that way only *really* good ideas that everyone supports can pass.

Worked great for America under Bill Clinton, and worked well for him too.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat