Excel Print Routine Help

Jim, Could you E-mail me a copy? Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

It has NOTHING to do with 'this thread', idiot. There have been NEW posts made there by both me and Jim.

You're an idiot. That is the WRONG group, and posts made there about programming not only do not get answered, but they get forwarded to the programming group.

You need to learn a bit more about this BEFORE you go assuming no one else knows anything about Usenet. You should ALSO try reading the entire thread, dipshit, because the suggestion you made, thinking you were helping out, has ALREADY been made by me in the thread... EARLY in the thread. Jim posted there the very next day because he DOES read the thread that you so casually, in Usenet retarded newbie fashion, decided to NOT read the entire thread.

I made posts there about it even before Jim did. My posts, nor his were ever answered.

They seem to only want to answer question that involve vlookups and extracting sub text segments from a cell's contents.

I posted in m.p.excel.worksheet.functions AND m.p.excel.programming, which are the RIGHT places to post about this issue..

I don't give a fat flying f*ck what you say "you have seen" or "have not seen". I have watched several posts that get answered quickly, including posted queries I have made in the past. This particular VB problem, however, is NOT being addressed by ANY of the dopes there.

I already solved it, and posted the fixed sheet.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yes, it is kind of a kludge. I would liked to have made it print AFTER running the hide routine, then return the workbook to all unhidden.

Then the save state would not be an issue.

Oops... no code got pasted in.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

READ what he said. It is posted up in a.b.s.e, idiot.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yeah, Jim... Let the Excel master have a look at it.

You know... the guy that ignored this thread for several days, because it held no interest for him.

Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

-- "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

Just the code or the annotation too? Either one you wish. I'll be back home Sunday.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

With the annotation. I'm just now learning to use Excel's more advanced features myself... trying my hand at behavioral modeling of systems... after years of trivial use ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Smith charts... everything.

Better get the new, modern AWESOME Office 2007 package though.

Or wait and see if there is a 2k8 release. They ARE worth it, since they have made HUGE strides in it since the 2003 release.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Ouch, 300,000 new headers to wade through.

RL

Reply to
legg

Only need to sort by date and look at (search through)the top 200 or so.

Jeez. does every computer user in the world need their hand held OVER and OVER again to understand basic maneuvers on a PC?

I ALWAYS view my news headers by date. I NEVER nest the articles except WHILE I am reading a post in one, and want to look at the whole thread.

When I pull ALL headers in a group I have not been in for a while or a new group I have added, I either SAMPLE SOME of the headers or grab them all, and DELETEall before a certain date.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The power of all Microsoft Office applications is their VBA interface. It essentially is Visual BASIC, pretty easy. They did throw a slight curve ball going from 2000 to 2007 but the references are now ! instead of . noted.

Or better yet, skip MS and do OpenOffice. I finally figured out a work around to the broken Mail Merge Wizard in Oo3.0.1. You can't let the wizard do the layout.

Idiot. 2003 came between that.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You're an idiot. OO cannot even open excel spreadsheets without changing them. Sure... they can open them, but they are in now way what they claim as to being MS compliant, which they do.

Yet 'wizard boy' wants us all to think his opinions on what to use are 'pro'. You are an office suite infant, at best with that mentality.

You prove that you never saw or utilized any of the advanced features of the MS product or you would know that the OO product doesn't come anywhere close. Hell, even Star Office came closer than that.

You will look more credible if you leave the reference to the use of wizards out of your opinions in the future.

Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Oh really. Ask me about the routines I wrote in VBA for Excel, Word and Access. They did such things as manipulate UPC codes to calculate check digits, etc. Or separate nutrient information into another worksheet.

I do like Oo though since it will push MS to make a better product. Oo has it's pitfalls though. I'm not very happy with Base, but it does the trick for 99% of the people who'd use t.

Never heard of a range. 2000 to 2007 would include Office XP, and Office

2003.

You're obviously a Microsoft lapdog.

start

is

DimBulb certainly is a M$ lapdog, though not housebroken.

Reply to
krw

Oh boy! Bar code routines. I'm impressed. Any UID types? They are a lot of fun. Still down in the petty realm though.

It's the other way around. The MS product is more advanced, so if anything, MS pushes Oo to make a better, more compliant product, but they have not yet, nor will they ever get there.

Yes, like failure to provide the claimed 100% office compatible label they tag on their crap.

That is because 99% of spreadsheet users are really looking for Lotus

123 level tables. Big deal. There are several tens of packages out there that can do Lotus 123 level spreadsheets.
Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

start

is

Yes, I have. I have also heard of context, and in the context of your remark, it was worded such that it appeared that you were mentioning only two. It still does, so it is your fault for wording your statement like the retarded twit that you are.

You're obviously yet another 100% retarded Usenet twit. That remark alone proves it, bandwagon boy. The spaced off exclamation points proves how stupid you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

He never will be. He enjoys humping Bill Garte's leg WAY too much.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Reply to