Excel Print Routine Help

Agent takes a long time to negotiate and absorb this initial load from the server - more than 15 minutes, if I recall correctly. After it has done so, dropping the outdated sections is no problem.

There wasn't a way of telling it to ignore anything more than x-days old, last time I looked.

It's usually more trouble than just one thread is worth, but then, some people do seem to have an excessive amount of time on their hands....

RL

Reply to
legg

You can direct Agent to only SAMPLE headers, and tell it like 10,000, and to update the list afterward. Then, it only gets the most recent 10k headers, and NEVER tries to get the full bucket again.

There are a few options, but I do not know if it parses that way any longer.

Most folks here come every day, and that means that most folks on Usenet are dopes passing extra time.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever