EV owners are getting a BIG shock as their vehicles go out of warranty

I get "stuff wrong?" You have a LONG RECORD of getting "stuff wrong," such as claiming a Super Charger could be put into a home residence.

Reply to
Flyguy

Except that I didn't. You've got that wrong too, and you are too dumb to work out how.

Here's a hint. A "fast charger" isn't a "Super Charger" and a couple of Tesla power walls aren't a megawatt connection to the grid.

This isn't the first time I've pointed this out, and you are much too attached to your delusions to notice how deluded you are.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Oh, COME ON, Bozo, we ALL KNOW what you were talking about, so just f*ck off.

Reply to
Flyguy

Sewage Sweeper can always understand anything he reads in a way that suites him. It mostly doesn't have much to do with what a rational reader would get out of the same text, but it keeps him happy., and he's much too far gone to appreciate how idiosyncratic his "reading" skills are.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Thank you for keeping Sloman amused. The spiraling garbage threads are easy to spot and ignore.

Sadly, John Larkin hasn't got enough sense to have ignored this one.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman