European military and Popular Mechanics

Spehro Pefhany:

Maybe you're right. I really don't know, but, as more people leave the countryside for building tractors and producing pesticides and fertilizers, the better the life in the country will be, so the lesser the urge to migrate.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Do I really have to explain that one?

Or that one? If so, see my previous message. :)

When do you see anyone hit by a ricochet, other than on a 'CSI' type program? :(

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Here:

Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

When do you see anyone hit by any kind of gunfire at all except on tv?

In real life, people are hit by stray bullets all the time. A bullet can be lethal a mile away.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Sigh. A lot of places in real life, but only TV tries to glamorize it for the empty headed liberals so they can scream 'GUNS KILL!!!'

A stray bullet isn't necessarily a ricochet.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, it's stabilized in the developed world at a few percent of population. If that is repeated in China, there will be more people living in Chinese cities than are currently walking the earth in the middle kingdom (because of natural population growth).

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany