eprom prorgrammers

Hi, I'm interested in a EPROM programmer, I would like input and recommendations.

The devices I would program are MCU by Atmel, PIC's and varies serial EPROM's. By voltage range is 2.5 to 5v.

Program through a USB port and with a clean user interface is a must.

My operating system is XP. Cost ~150

thanks

Reply to
boats_ranger

Tight on budget !

I use this one. Had no complaints with it. The device list is regulalrly updated.

Btw - you meant you want an universal progrmmer, that makes it a bit more expensive than just Eproms ! ;-)

333 USD purchased direct it seems.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Galep4 is a very good programmer, but it is not USB. Parallel port only.

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

It's a shame about that. Works OK though.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear