Engineers off topic

Gee, you just cut your own argument off at the head.

Reply to
JosephKK

So why are you two blocks down the street?

Reply to
JosephKK

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:28:57 -0500, Charles wrote: ...

out

So if you hate it here so much, why won't you go away?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Your back yard must be less than one square inch.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes, but he has a left hand thread in a right hand threaded universe.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And you are an expert in... what?

And you post to sci.electronics.design... why?

John

They were ignoring him on news:sci.electronics.repair

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I bet he can't repair anything, either.

John

That was basically what they told him. The rest of the time he was ranting at spammers, as if they ever come back to see what you think.