engineering attitude adjustment

I find that wearing nice soft, warm, fuzzy slippers makes work much more enjoyable. Try it.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

I just spent most of my day today in front of my lathe, making a mechanism to use for testing some control system software.

Hot, sharp metal chips tend stick in the fuzz right where the slippers end and your bare skin begins, and they HURT.

I'll keep my shoes on, thanks.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

These clog/croc things are super-comfortable, if you need warmth, just wear thick socks. You can also wear them outside, won't look like a freak walking down the sidewalk in fuzzie-wuzzies.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

....but that gives you nice, warm FUZZY thoughts...

Reply to
Robert Baer

...and the fuzzie-wuzzie wabbits won't freak out!

Reply to
Robert Baer

One of my guys works in blazing flourescent primary-color socks. Different colors.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I think the jury is still out on what looks more like a freak fuzzie-wuzzies or crocs

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

That is to keep YOU awake...