EnergyStar plugpacks

It is also cross posted to news:sci.electronics.design which is a mostly US newsgroup, but people from all over the world abuse it. ;-)

What it means is that I completed 6 years service in the US Army, (about 30 years ago) and received my 'Honorable Discharge' which is called the 'DD-214' because that is the form they use to issue you your discharge papers.

The DAV is Disabled American Veterans, #85 being the local group.

I am 100% disabled, due to multiple health problems, but I do what I can to help others in my community.

The reasons the sig file is used are many. Some people don't like the US, Veterans, or the disabled, in general. Some don't know that many Veterans continue to serve their country by helping others in their community. In my case it is also there because a bipolar freak tried to disrupt my volunteer project to collect and refurbish used computers. After they are ready, they are give to disabled Veterans, and other disabled in the community who can not afford to buy a computer. He called my church and made threats, because their phone number was on the project's website, as well as being a drop-off point. Then he bragged about it on a different newsgroup. He claimed that he called the FLorida State Attorney General to file a complaint, against me, and the church for being frauds, because I didn't reply to him on that newsgroup. He had been kill filed for about a year, and his email blocked because of his rambling death threats.

How about you? :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Can't you use Firefox 'Thunderbird', or even the old Netscape 4.78 Browser? (My favorite, for the lasrt 10 years.)

It is much better at handling threads, and lets you display "Threads with unread" to keep the screen clear of trash.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Understood. You seem a very genuine person. I am in contrast pretty dull!

Reply to
Suzy

If you have some free time, find someplace to volunteer a few hours a week. It will help both you, and others. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida