HP Monitor D5259A / C-711

Could Someone Please help with my monitor - HP Mod D5259A chassiss code C - 711 Screen had a magenta cast intermitently - then always. I though it was a cold solder joint. I opened the case, removed the main ckt board and looked for a bad joint. I found a couple and reflowed them. installed the board and all the connections and pluged it in. Now I have no Pic. at all. Monitor comes on with a green light w/ computer on, or with amber light with monitor off and will turn green with computer turnon. It sounds like its working,- a static noise when tured on - but No Pic. I removed the cover once again and found some voltages marked on Main bd. along side the wireing going to the CRT-PCB as follows grnd., 80 Volts, 6.3 Volts, 12 Volts, and grnd. I measured to see what if any volts were there, I measured > grnd, 73.4 V. Neg.4.6 V., 11.9 V, and grnd. Where do I look for the missing 6.3 V. ?

Reply to
fcabral

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.