EEG signal conditioner

Dear Sirs

Thers is somebody who work with EEG signal conditioner. I need some eschematics for BCI.

Thaks.

Reply to
demonio

And I'd like to know how to make cheap electrodes that will survive saline gel.

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK\'s only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Anything that will last forever will cost a packet. Seeing as you want cheap stainless steel works fairly well.

Soldering to it could be challenging, Perhaps you can have some copper sheet spot-welded to the back and solder to that.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

Hi demonio,

There is a sourgeforge project named openeeg. There is all well described.

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

Acid flux and silver solder seems to work OK.

Be sure to wash the flux off the part! :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

WOW!