economic absurdities (2023 Update)

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Thu, 6 Jan 2022 10:38:16 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sr6gqo$8oq$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

G14i62ADExkd

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Thu, 6 Jan 2022 10:38:30 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sr6gr6$8oq$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

8RRdVvbTbABU
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Are you two old hens going to start another endless thread of dumb insults? I think you've done it about 25 deep so far. Go for a personal best!

Reply to
jlarkin

Is that why we don't have telephones, railroads, gas and oil, cars, ICs, shipping, airplanes, food?

Reply to
jlarkin

... as a regulated monopoly soon after landlines were required

... with federal landgrants attached, according to a charter to the Credit Mobilier organization

The regulations came as afterthoughts, but are kinda important regardless; headlights, brake lights, certification of safe tires, etc. are all regulated. Have you ever driven a car without an official VIN?

All subject to various rules (NASA specified the old DIP package, for instance) and both shipping and air transport have national and international regulation, some of which dates back centuries; certainly shipping has had regulatory oversight since time immemorial. Every dock site and parking lot applies rules as well as fees.

Reply to
whit3rd

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:06:12 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <srjkqk$cid$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

pzDLYeUwuHhZ

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:21:34 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <srjlne$2hg$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

OG+q3EPYbr4J

Reply to
Edward Hernandez