dropbox link

Win 7, Firefox, the first one opens a download box asking what I want to do with the file I'm about to download, the second link opens the picture in a new tab like I'd expect and hope for.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames

Works good

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

Yes

Yes. Looks good!

Are you just using a Dremel to make your cuts? Or something fancier like a small, hand-guided, milling machine? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Freehand Dremel with a carbide dental burr, on gold-plated FR4.

I'm getting pretty good at it.

(both doomed "public" links)

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

OK, I should copy the "share" links and edit to add the "raw" thing. And hope they don't break that too.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

Yes ;-)

I've never been terribly good at free-hand lines and controlling the depth. Perhaps there's an inexpensive manual X-Y table to be found?

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Have to select Paint to open it.

Opens in Firefox directly.

Reply to
krw

What's the output voltage and what efficiency did you achieve?

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

gets me a download prompt for the image

this is just the image.

Jasen Betts

Some sort of pantographic cutter would be fun. You could draw the pattern 4:1 or something, on paper, and just follow that. No software required.

Looks sorta cumbersome, and doesn't do vias.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

Input 24, output +-10 for logic and opamps, +120 at about 1 mA for a photodiode.

I don't recall the efficiency, but nothing in that part of the power supply gets especially hot.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Reply to
krw

  • This forces a download, where one can save or open with favorite program.
  • See it in browser ZERO hassle.
Reply to
Robert Baer

  • Use broken sewing machine needles. Cheap as all heck, and very durable.
Reply to
Robert Baer

I don't have a sewing machine. The dental burrs are cheap and last a long time. They have a nice shape for carving copperclad.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

What Dremel you using. Mine vibrates so much it is useless. Besides it is noisy.

Best drill motor I have seen was from an old cassette recorder. You could not feel or hear if it was running. You can certainly hear Dremel. My neighbours propably too.

Reply to
LM