Doppler Radar

enter them as numbers, separated by a comma, leave out the degree doofers

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I tell you again, JT is a piece of shit. A worthless piece of shit. I know what I am saying. I have no time to educate you why JT is the piece of shit that he is. Find out for yourself - it is quite easy.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)

Try this one in Hybrid mode, Google has you driving off an unfinished bridge, 42.370831,-71.066555 :-)

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Thanks, Spehro, I'll try that tonight (Google Earth doesn't like my ancient graphics card at work).

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian

Yeah, it would. You should see what pranks like that do to motorcyclists.

Reply to
Mike Young

But, on your motorcycle, you wouldn't go racing down an alley like that. At least I know _I_ wouldn't! I drive kinda like this guy:

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Even if I did, the prescribed penalties amount to a few dollars, not skin grafts, limbs, and brain tissue. Fun is fun, and talk is talk. But let's not forget that life isn't a cartoon peopled with faceless stunt doubles.

Reply to
Mike Young

I suggest modifying a readily available sports radar, it is very sensitive, outputs speed digitally and is inexpensive.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Then the next step is to post legal notice in the form a large sign. "Private road. Right to pass under control of owner." And make sure that you know just what ownership rights you have. If other owners attached to the private road have equivalent ownership you could create problems for your self. However, patterns of Bott's dots on the road also have significant speed reducing effect and cases against them have usually lost clearly. Also, rumble strips made by any method have been effective also.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Actually you can rent them for about $500/mo and set them any where you wish on your private road. Look for roadway construction suppliers to find them. You could probably buy one for under $10,000 and modify it with cameras etc., to your hearts content.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Actually inductive loop detectors (buried or not) require fairly good wire to last more than a year. Plus you have to provide a roadside cabinet and detection electronics, and power therefore. of course you can space them carefully and detect speed that way also.

--
JosephKK
Reply to