Doof doof zapper

I guess you work for a hearing aid company. Your customers sure need some aid hearing!

Jon

These aren't radios, they're CD players or whatever, probably pretty well shielded against RFI, considering they operate in a car.

I once saw a small air horn in the impulse aisle of the local general store. If he's got his window open, just give him a blast. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The EMP wouldn't disrupt the noisemaker, but it could zap the ECU and strand the car in the middle of the street. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

how about a kilowatt, in the 2.45Ghz ISM band, the cavity magnetrons are easily had, getting the waveguide right for directionality would be the tricky bit.

If 4W omnidirectional from a GSM phone can get in and cause noise, a directional kilowatt from a little further away should peg the drivers

About as legal to use for this purpose as the handgun posited by some other. harder to aim, and less use in a disagreement.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

Hm. When I was a kid, I was thinking about using some hightech method against spiteful old fools. Something like microwave or infrasound :-)

It is useless to tackle non-technical problems by any technical means.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Wasn't some foreign politician just killed by a motorcycle rider pulling beside him at a traffic light and sticking a plastique to the driver's window ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

A bullet often works better than a punch in the face.
Reply to
John Fields

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

might even blow up/overdrive their amps or speakers! Gee,too bad.... B-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

It sure would have shut Manson the f*ck up.

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet