Does anyone know a source for pin spacing for the H4 Halogen lamp?

Of course I know I can measure one, but is there a reference drawing I can source?

I understand these are also designated HB2 and 9003 in the US.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

mandag den 29. juni 2020 kl. 00.33.31 UTC+2 skrev Mike Perkins:

?
Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Thank you.

I see from the watermark this was from:

It also has a number of other useful bulb drawings too.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd