acannell

Spec/Data Sheet?

--
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow

If you have a very good SPICE file from the manufacturer you might be able to figure it out. However, if something can seriously break in case it doesn't comply I would do this with discretes. If your BOM budget allows (mine usually doesn't...) you could even use a fancy reset chip for uC, a pnp, some resistors etc.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to