Digital 'Scope Choice

cheap.

raised

I said nothing about GWB or the tooth fairy, for that matter. So you're just another lying lefty. Figures.

Reply to
krw

cheap.

raised

The facts are:

  1. Gas was .85 when Obummer took office.
  2. Obummer is on record stating that he wanted gas prices much higher (than ).
  3. His record speaks for itself.
  4. Lefties will always lie about their record.
  5. Lefties will always lie.
Reply to
krw

For that matter, it was $0.95 before Clinton's energy and Mideast policies went into effect.

But all that matters is that they *say* they want the price higher. Whether it goes up when they want or 10 years later is irrelevant.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

t put

?

Hi Jamie, What is the frequency (rate) of the signals you are looking at?

All the Rigols are on a pallet somemwhere between here and Boston (MA) I'll look at the display again when they return. (Perhaps there was some 'operator error' involved. :^) Even the TEK digital 'scopes are not great for fast X-Y signals. Where a nice analog 'scope is just perfect!

Beside memory depth there also must be some spec for update rate. (?)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

We use ours the other day to align the magnetic scan coil on a irradiation unit. That unit scans the beam at a rate of 200hz one way and slower the other way. We need to to watch both signals using the current as the reference.

you see the problem is, if you don't have these coils in the correct position, you'll get drifts in the beam and that can be seen using a X,Y scan. We look for a nice straight ramp but many times get ripples in there.

We do notice a flicker once in a while on the screen, but I don't think that is the rendering part of it.. I mean i also do see a redraw now and then but It does not effect the image. I think this may be true if you are caching the images to the PC.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie