Dielectric antenna

I'm new to design of dielectric antenna's, and was wondering if anyone could point me to where i can get some design guidelines and such.

I have previously done work on patch antennas (design and testing) on FR-4 thus a technical explanation would be appreciated. along with the fundamentals and common models used.

thanks

Reply to
shehan.desilva

A good key word to add to searches is 'tutorial'.

Searching for [dielectric antenna tutorial] came up with:

John Popelish

is that like the antennas for the proposed square kilometer array radiotelescope?

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts