thermo puddy

Hi All,

I am looking for either a thermo paint or puddy which will change color as the temperature changes. The object is to determine the maximum temperature of a copper surface so the puddy does not need to return to the starting color.

Any points?

pdrunen

Reply to
pdrunen

There are temperature-indicating crayons available through welding houses. I don't know brand names or anything; you'll have to search that out yourself.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

And stick-on labels that have several dots, each of which permamently changes color at a different temperature. And reversible LCD types, too.

John