Developping civic defence weapons against the criminal hi-tech surveillance state

Neat logic: since people disagree with you, that makes you right.

Yup, definitely a nutcase.

John

Like those submarine movies where a depth charge goes off somewhere and deafens the sonar operator, the guy wearing the headphones. *All* the submarine movies do that. He's actually the least likely guy on board to be deafened... he's wearing headphones!

John

Can't you learn a little electronics before posting to sci.electronics.design? That would help you distinguish between which of your fears are real, and which aren't.

John

"John Larkin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I'm pretty sure you've comprehended that I do meet this requirement. Why do you then keep on pretending to the contrary?

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to

"John Fields" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Why don't you try even for once to show me that I'm wrong? You could choose the four items I mentioned in my TO. >.)

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

You don't have problems with this one, do you?!

I certainly didn't intend to create an embarrassing siuation for you. >.)

"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net...

Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Explain to us how a plain old telephone can eavesdrop, even when it's hung up.

John

"John Larkin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Again you come up with these hilarious rhetorical tricks which clearly show that you have sinister intentions. Still I reward you with a reply, but probably also to publicly draw the mask from your face:

Where did I talk about 'plain old telephones'? I was referring to ISDN phones and the like, if we here limit ourselves to fixed-network phones (the same and more is true for digital cellphones, obviously). I have seen german-language articles on the internet, written by reputed organisations, explaining in detail, including references, how ETSI implemented the eavesdropping part into their standards.

It is hard to imagine that your corresponding organisations would act differently.

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Stop. Enough headers compared to make permanent kill filter. Bye.

...Jim Thompson

"Jim Thompson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Is filtering your reaction to arguments that you can't refute? Now it's getting grotesque.

-- Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all surveillance technology.

Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Because he's trying to teach it to you.

But I fear that'd be tantamount to teaching a brick to sing.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I started it, so I would also like to have the last word, if I may. Meaning: I won't return to see if anyone has dumped more verbal s**te on me.

And this is actually my resumee: When I run through the reactions, I see they come from five or so posters who all follow the same rhetroric strategy: slander-as-slander-can, in all its variations.

There was one exception, a guy who said if XY called me a 'nutcase' or whatever, I were spot-on. That was my own guess already. Experience of life tells me.

The simple fact that they didn't bother to *really* get into technical details shows that my concerns are justified, and that they are afraid that someone knowledgeable may have got ideas in what direction to think and develop further.

And this was my intention, as I myself don't have the capability to do it. But I know there are others who not all have sold themselves to the criminally insane governments. Hope to see your products soon. >.)

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

** Is that a W.A.S.P. ?
Reply to
Robert Baer

OOps! My bad - I had assumed he was objecting to your politics, not perpetual motion.

Sorry! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

You are a bovine spongiform tumor diseased nutter.

Reply to
JosephKK

Translation of bafflegab: Amateur troll

Reply to
JosephKK

Yo, caca head. You come here claiming you meet the minimum yet demonstrate post by post that you do not know enough to follow alt.nutter.dimwit, let alone in the sci.* branch of USENET. In spite have having this repeatedly snapped off you know where, you persist in obliviously false claims, including those of superior ability. Yo, NOT-flaco you are so far below offering proper respect here as to make yourself ridiculous. Still you post merrily away proving yourself to be a total ass. You are so low i cannot even pity you.

Reply to
JosephKK

Oh great, a ten year old sassing us.

What technical details beyond there is no circuit that you did not understand do you mean? What argument that murder is a crime for very good reasons do you not understand?

Reply to
JosephKK