Developping civic defence weapons against the criminal hi-tech surveillance state

If there are counterweapons against traffic radar, why not against the other technical state assaults against civil liberties?

Since around the 1980s, we have gradually got enormously new technical possibilities, which have given us new liberties. Just think of the mobile phone and the computer plus internet, both of them internationally usable. These liberties for the citizens have caught by surprise the state's criminal control freaks, it appears.

As the state's representatives, criminal as they are, didn't wish to let this situation stand, they figured out technical counterweapons by which not only to undo the new liberties. No, they used the situation and introduced at the same time secretly new controle mechanisms. Examples:

1 Each wired telephone is today also an eavesdropping device for the appartment or the office where it stands, no matter if a phone conversation is going on.

2 Each mobile telephone is today also an eavesdropping and location device, even if it appears switched off, for they can be remotely switched on, including the microphone, without the user noticing it.

3 Small bugs consisting of a GPS and a mobile phone module and hidden somewhere at the car make it possible for the state's criminal surveillors to continuously follow a vehicle on a digital map.

4 Dernier cri seem to become small and noiseless drones, which are to replace the slightly too big and noisy helicopters, which the criminal state still uses today to carry out investigations with a military-style threatening background.

I wouldn't know that the citizen had given the criminal politicians permission to introduce such practices. The alleged checks thorugh judges exist probably on paper only. In reality, naked arbitrariness will be the rule. Like in the case of immigration, also here it is high time that the citizens defend themselves against the criminal state. Technical defence measures are needed preventing the state-sponsored measures. Examples, same numbering as above:

1 An additional module recognises the eavesdropping attempt and generates an ear-deafening sound for the unauthorised listener.

2 An additional module recognises the attempt to remotely switch on the mobile telephone, preventing it.

3 A small jamming transmitter covering the GPS and mobile phone frquencies within close range (several feet around the car) prevents following the vehicle's course. Another device would allow to find the bug.

4 A radar set recognises drones, indicates them and permits the user to shoot them down through small missiles. The missiles ought to be sufficiently powerful to also be used against helicopters. The pilots' death is acceptable, because criminal state-sponsored acting towards the citizen must be prevented at all cost. The pilots are free to refuse such criminal missions, instead of obeyingly accomplish them.

Who could develop such weapons? Primarily the established businesses in this field. But these are under such tight control through the criminal state that we probably cannot expect much of them. What remains are electronically gifted people of all ages who can establish their own production. Sales don't have to run via an official business.

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to

[snip]

Filed in "Nutcase" folder, for nfilter development ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

"Jim Thompson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Could it be you have, among other possible problems, a tendencey to draw hasted conclusions? Or do you sing the song of a state-sponsored person whose bread you eat? >.)

Waiting for second, third etc opinions please.

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Nutcase.

John

GPS has now been attached. Tracking has begun ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"John Larkin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Aha. So why should this one convince me? Because you're the second one (unless you're the same person under a different ID) using the same would-be disqualifying insult like the first one?

I've made the experience that when I got a point, certain people - usually the ones concerned of my discovery and potential consequences - take to measures like trying to make me look ridiculous in the eyes of unsuspecting readers. This usually means that I am not only right, but very right indeed. In other words, my problem description is correct and the solutions I indicated may be feared by certain people if implemented.

Could it be you are a helicopter pilot or have one in your family? >.)

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

No, I'm not Jim. But great minds often reach the same conclusion.

You don't need a lot of help there.

This usually means that I am not only right, but very right indeed.

No, I design electronics. What do you do?

John

"Jim Thompson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

More 'jokes'? Whom are you trying to impress? Everything in that direction has been said in my reply to 'John Larkin'.

-- Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all surveillance technology.

Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

"John Larkin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

The same goes for simple minds. And those with a hidden agenda.

Come on. Every 'first one' has always been ridiculed by the rest, throughout history. Try and ask the guy who invented the wheel. It's a natural law, so to speak.

A number of things. One of them is attempting to diagnose problems in society and outline new approaches to solutions, against the resistance of politicians, jurists and other 'elite' members who in reality are far-off reality 'character swine' (to use a german term) only thinking of their own advantage, without concern for the consequences for their countries they cause, while making the public believe they did it all for them and their best interest. Or do you think we live in a perfect society without any improvements imaginable?

PS: Better make sure you furnish a meaningful reply next time. Otherwise you might become a case for

.

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Could you please give me some citations on this? I've actually pulled apaart my older Western Electric phones for cleaning purposes and in the process followed wiring.

Unless they've figured out how to jump an open circuit good luck to them.

"T" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@news.east.cox.net...

Can't you clowns find an appropriate group for yourselves? Tip: Try looking for one under the 'alt.mad...' hierarchy. Alternatively, attempt 'alt.idiot...'. You should be successful in any of those, don't give up, just keep going.

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

re

Your first solution ("generates an ear-deafening sound") quickly illustrates the brevity of your knowledge in this field.

Reply to
Richard Henry

"Richard Henry" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@f24g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

Your first solution ("generates an ear-deafening sound") quickly illustrates the brevity of your knowledge in this field.

----------------

Huh?! Who said I was knowledgeable? If I were I would do it all by myself, instead of publishing my thoughts and then wasting my time with clowns, trolls and the like.

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Beware the black helicopter with a tinge of yellow on its tail ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Exactly. People can get all paranoid about technology that they can't understand. A lot of the stuff in his post is plain silly.

John

Excellent advice.

Print them out on a piece of paper. The read them out loud in front of a mirror.

Reply to
Richard Henry

If Jim is calling you a nutcase, you're probably spot-on. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

"Jim Thompson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Sure, the proverbial one. Very funny indeed. I asked

to come and pick you up.

-- Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all surveillance technology.

Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

"John Larkin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

It is pretty obvious that the only thing these guys do is try and slander. And that this usually means I am right was explained in an earlier post in this thread.

After all, if my problem descriptions and possible remedies really were baloney, why do all of you take such an effort to 'prove' it? Why don't you just ignore it and spend your time on something useful instead?

Simple reply: The useful thing, seen from your point of view, is to attempt and destroy my ideas by trying to make it all look untrustworthy.

Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism ideology
enforced upon the white world against the will of its peoples, leading to
mass immigration from the third-world: Mul-cul + pol-corr = lethal mixture
for the white world. And give us back our freedom: Dismantle all
surveillance technology.
Reply to
Michael Laudahn eOpposition

--
Your "explanation" was no explanation at all, merely a pinhead\'s:
"Since they\'re trying to discredit me I must be on to something".