Detect steps on rising or falling edge

Is there some CNC standard, when it comes to stepper drives or step compatible servo drives, that states that the step should be detected on a particular edge? I have a few counters here that count only on the falling edge and that started me wondering after coming across a few servo drives that detected steps on the rising edge.

Reply to
oparr