DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

And your own comments prove that I am right. I don't hate anyone because of their origins or for any other reasons. I despise blind, arrogant stupidity and jingoist egotism. You are a prime example of all of those.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Damian has made it obvious that you and he are idiots.

Bath School disaster - Bath, Michigan, United States; May 18, 1927 (45 dead,

58 injured) Poe Elementary School Attack - Houston, Texas, United States; September 15, 1959 (6 dead) University of Texas at Austin Tower Massacre - Austin, Texas, United States; August 1, 1966 (15 dead, 31 injured) California State University, Fullerton Library Massacre - Fullerton, California, United States; July 12, 1976 (7 dead) Stockton Massacre - Stockton, California, United States, 1989 (6 dead, 30 injured) University of Iowa shooting - Iowa City, Iowa, United States; 1991 (5 dead, 1 injured) Heath High School shooting - McCracken County (near Paducah), Kentucky, United States; December 1, 1997 (3 dead, 5 injured) Jonesboro massacre - Craighead County (near Jonesboro), Arkansas, United States; March 24, 1998 (5 dead, 10 injured) Columbine High School massacre - Jefferson County (near Denver and Littleton), Colorado, United States; April 20, 1999 (15 dead, 24 injured) Appalachian School of Law shooting - Grundy, Virginia, United States; January 16, 2002 (3 dead) Red Lion Area Junior High School Murder/Suicide - Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States; 2003 (2 dead) Platte Canyon High School shooting - Bailey, Colorado, United States; September 27, 2006 (2 dead)

No sign of Burnaby there. It seems that two fuckheads are no smarter than one.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

All of that bile, and *you* don't know the Student and Teacher. Why did you ask Damian, f*****ad?

Dustbin Ko0k

This was a rhetorical question, as anyone with half a brain could tell. Apparently the two of you combined don't manage to achieve even that minimum standard of intelligence.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I see you can tap-dance.

Reply to
Damian

And yet you are as factless as you are brainless.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Corrected to match the contents of this thread.

Reply to
Damian

--
That\'s not what you\'re jealous of, what you\'re jealous of is that we
_can_ and you\'re enraged that you\'re impotent and there\'s nothing

What would you have done in our place?

Let Saddam Hussein _keep_ amassing a fortune and biding his time so
that he _could_ complete the development of weapons and delivery
systems which would inundate our friends?

Probably, and then you\'d be bitching about "Geez, if only you guys
had done it this way..."

Fuck you, and if you don\'t like it, tough shit.

If you think you know a better way to prosecute the war, then write
to the President and tell him about it instead of just uselessly
flapping your gums here.
Reply to
John Fields

--
You\'re such an easy mark it\'s pathetic.

On the one hand you say that you don\'t hate anyone for any reason,
and on the other you say you despise blind, arrogant stupidity.

Looking at members of the KKK as an examples of individuals guilty
of blind, arrogant stupidity seems to indicate that you despise/hate
them.

Unless you subscribe to the philosophy where you love the person but
you hate the act.  Just some more of your stupid fucking bullshit,
eh?
Reply to
John Fields

--
Yup, it\'s always something different _after_ the fact, isn\'t it, you
phony phuck.

BTW, what if there were no rhetorical questions?
Reply to
John Fields

--
Yeah, but out of tune. ;)
Reply to

Not at all. When you see the village idiot blow up the police station it's probably worth asking yourself if this was the smartest or dumbest thing he has ever done. I see Bob Woodward has just answered that question.

Let him have Kuwait and keep gasoline at 99 cents per gallon.

Why? He can't or won't read, he couldn't understand it anyway, and he always does what Cheney tells him to do so it's a pointless exercise. Tony Snow isn't the spokesthing for the administration -- Dubya is.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Oh dear. Suppository go up the wrong hole again?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

What the hell does taking his high blood pressure medicine have to do with how he treats a troll?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I know you are the King of the Trolls but why do you care about one of them?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

now now John, did we forget our medication this morning? :)

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

--
Perhaps.  From the shit you write, I suspect you swallow them.
Reply to

Not me. Is THAT your problem?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

--- Then there's something you _can_ do about it? What, LOL?

You can't even keep yourself from looking like a goddam fool, here, where trivial shit is concerned and yet you think that you're fit to determine how the entire world should be run? Forget it. You're nothing but a low-life piece of shit and that's all you'll ever be so stop pretending that you're something that doesn't need to be flushed.

---

--- So, as long as you can get gas for 99 cents a gallon you're willing to look the other way when he kills and tortures thousands of people for daring to disagree with him, as well as using his own people on which to test his biological weapons and God knows what all else?

You're quite a piece of work Homer.

---

--- You don't get to be President of the United States of America if you're illiterate, dumbass, and the only reason he wouldn't be able to understand what you wrote would be because of the stupid, nonsensical shit you spew.

As far as the rest of it goes, you're just afraid to do it because you know damned well that you've got nothing to say that the administration hasn't heard already and rejected as utter crap. With good reason, BTW.

---

--- So what's wrong with that?

You're the spokesturd for Coprofaggots Anonymous and you don't feel uncomfortable with that, do you?

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--- Not me!

Over the last year or so I had a couple of really scary episodes where my blood pressure went up to something like 220/150 and I wound up in the hospital with some serious drugs needed to bring it down to "normal". Since then we've gotten it down to around 120/60 (a near miracle, ISTM) where it sits most of the time, even when I'm ragging on trash like Homer, but thanks for asking. ;)