DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

--
If it\'s for _your_ consumption, why bother?  A few barks and a bowl
of Alpo ought to keep you happy enough...
Reply to
John Fields

Well, imitation _is_ the sincerest form of flattery, I suppose, even
if you\'re forced to aspire to the dregs because that\'s the best you
can do.
Reply to
John Fields

Depends not fitting snugly?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Isn't it the best America can do? At least, on average.

-- ________________________________________________________________________ Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5 Demon Lord of Confusion COOSN-029-06-71069 Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.* Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered! "It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine.. 'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H. L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them up." -- William Rivers Pitt

Reply to
The God of Odd Statements

--
Goodbye Homer, you\'re really not interesting enough to bother with,
but thank you for your time.

We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Try a higher dose of fibre.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

--
No.
Reply to

Just dropped back in, and in response to your question, the EICO does have a pretty large filter cap in it, though I can't testify to how many of its microfarads may have grown legs and run away over the years.

However, the check I performed against my bench supply, which is definitely well filtered, confirmed the ammeter's calibration error.

I got a few giggles reading some of the interchanges on this thread I started, between "Homer J Simpson" and others.

I'm thinking that some of the participants' alimentary canals may have somehow gotten completely reversed. Medical miricals, to be sure.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia wrote in news:x9udnZ-VU- M2Cs7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@conversent.net:

That's been said to be even worse than it sounds. (House...)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Sounds like a case of optical rectusis - when the optic nerve gets scrambled with the nerve to the bowels.

It gives you a shitty outlook on life. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko