Datasheet 29lv800bbtc-70, ar2313A

I have tried justfuckingoogleit and came up empty.

Inside my DLink DI-524 Rev C1 "wireless router" are a few chips. I wish I knew what they were.

  1. 88E6060 a 6 way switch. Got the datasheet.
  2. m12l64164A A 1M x 16 bank switched DRAM. Got the datasheet.
  3. AR2313A a CPU and Radio. May be a MIPS core. May be ARM core.
  4. 29lv800bbtc-70 Seems that an eeprom should be on the board. This is what's left.

Anyone know where datasheets are available? Is Atheros cooperative with small outfits?

Reply to
aubrey.mcintosh

That last one sounds a lot like the part number for an 8 mbit flash memory. ST maybe?

Jokn

The 29LV series was, IIRC, a boot block flash originally from AMD which was moved to Spansion

Spansion is a joint venture of AMD and Fujitsu according to the site.

You can find the AM29LV800 here:

Your part is a 70nsec device.

Cheers

PeteS