Piezo alarm to headphone circuit needed

I have an alarm on my motorcycle that uses a piezo speaker. However, I use a helmet and earphones while riding and cannot hear it well.

Is there some readily available device that would convert the 12 volt DC output to the piezo alarm/speaker to an earphone speaker alarm or chime of some sort? It feeds into an AutoCom (basically, a sound mixer).

Many thanks.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

...I can spare a hint...

Let the alarm power the DC alarm device (piezo circuit) and also power an audio oscillator which plugs into your "sound mixer". For example: CMOS NAND oscillator cct. or 555 cct. {Insert many details here} D from BC

Reply to
D from BC