Custom Computer Workstation Bench and Chair Setups

Fuzzy dice too :)

How about a Garfield tail sticking out of the computer box for fun.

Maybe a glovebox for passwords.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Or a hotbox to warm your lunch? Why waste all that heat from the CPU and other chips, when it can be put to good use?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

D from BC snipped-for-privacy@comic.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

And still fundamentally sedentary. Damn, what was the name of that story?

Reply to
JosephKK

Rich Grise snipped-for-privacy@example.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

School house furniture is designed to functional, durable, and inexpensive. Comfort is a side issue there. Reasonable ergonomics is a user owned workstation is different, i think.

Reply to
JosephKK

LVC 3?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

My ancient post returns.. :)

I could get killed in a car accident tomorrow and people will still be reading this sh*t (thread) for years :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

6 days seems like eternity when it's your post.

Immortality is the reason everyone is here. ;)

I was just asking Ecnerwal if her knew anyone called LVC 3, from the more ancient past.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Ahh...well that's ok... :)

I was just commenting that I started this thread August 30, 2007 . That's a long time ago.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Me not a her.

LVC 3 rings no bells here.

Ecnerwal

Did you know that if you spell "Ecnerwal" backwards, it sounds just like a man's name? ;-)

Say, Ecnerwal, have you and Eromlignod ever played "Dungeons and Dragons"? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Ok, I thought you might be a Lawrence from way back.