Custom Chassis

I'm helping my technician research our low cost, low volume, custom chassis options. We are looking for a 1U 19" rackmount chassis that is built to our specs. A quick web search revealed

as one option. Can anyone point me to any chassis manufacturers that they're satisfied with?

Reply to
Darol Klawetter

At the office we've used, and been very happy with, Buckeye Shapeform We've only used them for larger 19-inch rack enclosures (their SM series), so I can't specifically comment on their other offerings, but the price and quality are both great. We send them drawings that modify their standard box panels with the required cutouts, countersinks, PEM inserts, powder coating, and silkscreening. The results have always been first class.

The FC series is their 1U family.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thanks, Rich.

Reply to
Darol Klawetter

I've used Par Metal

)

Front Panel Express

) does nice work, and will machine and engrave the panels.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb (at) telus.net