Crazies in UK Burning 5G Towers (2023 Update)

Some idiot there named David Icke.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

"Four billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.

Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receive _deadly_ _injuries_!

THIS is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy!"

Reply to
bitrex

Instead of reporting what other people report about what David Icke says, why don't you just cut to the source? If only people would do this in every case where someone is "quoted" as saying something whacky, there'd be a lot less whackiness around.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You mean he didn't say a future corona vaccine is just an excuse to inject microchips in everybody?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

What boggles my mind is the kind of people who think they're worth the trouble of enslaving...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Ya like white suburban residents of America and the UK lol

Reply to
bitrex

Reply to
bitrex

There is only One G. Happy Easter.

Reply to
omnilobe

List of things scoundrels and scam-artists hide behind:

1) Cross 2) Flag
Reply to
bitrex

3) White House Briefings
--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C
5G is irrelevant, but smartphones do help to spread the virus.

This is because of the millions of idiots staring at their screens, not looking where they're going, and oblivious to their surroundings.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Clive Arthur wrote in news:r71t07$5lu$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

What? Do they run eye first into a dirty doorknob?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You don't need a smartphone to do that, I see people in the supermarket parking lot doing that all the time walking around in the middle of the roadway with their backs to traffic or walking out in front of cars, they ain't on a phone.

Reply to
bitrex

David Icke is moon howling crazy. You only have to look at his other claims and deranged utterances to see that. He is good at self publicity and has a following among the paranoid delusional tin foil hat brigade.

Unfortunately some of them have access to matches :( TBH This 5G and Covid-19 is one of his *least* far fetched claims.

*COMPLETE UTTER BOLLOCKS* but compared to some of the other insane weird stuff that he claims to believe it is really quite tame.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown

It would be nice if they could track those people and shut off their phones.

Reply to
John S

In Feb, 2020, I attended a talk on the alleged health effects of 5G given by a medical doctor: "Dr. Karl Maret, MD - Future of Wireless & Its Health Effects" (2:10:46) The audience is what I found interesting. There were about 80+ people packed into the library meeting room. 10 were the speakers helpers. 3 knew something about RF. The rest were there mostly to ask the speaker if some malady with which they were inflicted, was associated with RF or 5G. This gave me a picture of the type of people that attend such meetings and subscribe to 5G conspiracy theories. They seem to those where conventional medicine has somehow failed to provide a solution, and are looking for alternatives. The frustration must be enormous and I can see how the next step might be to torch a

5G tower.

On the less serious side, the tower burners seem to have forgotten that "gifting" some Orgonite will neutralize the bad RF, turning it into good RF. No tower burning required:

"Orgonite Tower Busting: How to Neutralize Cell Towers with Orgonite" (5:38)

"How to Neutralize a Cell Phone Tower with Orgonite"

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Perhaps they have been tracking them by their phones. Three have been arrested:

John

Reply to
jrwalliker

Someone's been watching too much "Better Call Saul".

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

I had to dig a little to decode what that had to do with RF and 5G. Michael McKean as Chuck McGill, Jimmy's elder brother and a founding partner of HHM who is confined to his home by electromagnetic hypersensitivity and expresses disdain for his brother's legal abilities. (seasons 1-3, recurring season 4).

Full disclosure: I don't watch recent movies or TV dramas. Lately, I've had too much spare time and am burning it on YouTube how-to videos, documentaries, very old science fiction movies, and European detective stories in roughly that order. I had never heard of "Better Call Saul" until you mentioned it.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

If you decide to watch something you might start with "Breaking Bad". It i s probably the best series I've ever seen on TV. The drama is intense and the story line is amazing. 8 seasons of development ending fantastically.

It's the end of Breaking Bad that is the lead in to Better Call Saul which is actually a prequel if that makes any sense. Knowing how Breaking Bad en ds is a consistent foreshadowing for Better Call Saul that makes it all the better.

It's also great seeing some of the same actors and characters in both serie s.

Better Call Saul's music is pretty good too.

The brits have a lot of detective shows I've enjoyed. They had a really ol d one, Inspector Morse, in which a junior detective reappears in his own se ries years later, Inspector Lewis played by the same actor! Similar shows only in the location and the fact they are both British. There's no shorta ge of cop shows on BBC (now on Netflix and Hulu). Pretty good ones too. N ew Tricks is a good one as well.