Lidl_microscopes in UK.

I have recently bought one of the Bresser Biolux microscopes sold by Lidl at the very reasonable price of £40. It seems to be a bargain at the price but the ccd camera results are rather disappointing. Of course software image enhancement is possible but fiddly and only worth using for the odd slide. However, a sliding stage would be useful. Does anyone know of a cheap version that might do the job. The Bresser version is priced at about £50 or thereabouts I believe. In the meantime I am working on a DIY kit using cheap materials! Any advice would be appreciated.

--
John
Reply to