convert sound to light

I would like to use a microphone (such as one you would plug into a laptop/PC) that when sound is detected, the microphone flashes or flickers a LED light. For power, I would like to use DC as AC would not be an option...

Reply to
thewitt2005

google:Results 1 - 10 of about 4,330,000 English and Spanish pages for sound to light circuit. (0.11 seconds)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Search on "Color Organ" circuit. You'll get lots of hits. Color organs were popular in the 60s.

Reply to
Jon

You can use USB for power source as long you're careful on how many LED which the current is drawn.

Reply to
Riscy